- Lenzen, M., K. Kanemoto, D. Moran and A. Geschke (2012) Mapping the structure of the world economy. Environmental Science & Technology 46, 8374–8381, http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/es300171x
- Lenzen, M., D. Moran, K. Kanemoto, B. Foran, L. Lobefaro and A. Geschke (2012) International trade drives biodiversity threats in developing nations. Nature 486, 109–112, http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7401/full/nature11145.html
- Lenzen, M., D. Moran, K. Kanemoto and A. Geschke (2013) Building Eora: A global multi-region input-output database at high country and sector resolution. Economic Systems Research 25, 20–49, http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/09535314.2013.769938
- Excellent skills and experience in computer programming using Matlab, C++ or comparable languages,
- Demonstrated excellent English writing skills, especially in scientific writing,
- Effective communication skills and experience in working in teams,
- Sound working knowledge of linear algebra, especially matrix calculus.
- Basic knowledge of Unix systems and network computing,
- Experience in parallel computation,
- Experience with cloud computing environments,
- Knowledge of input-output economics,
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with international collaborators effectively.
For more details and information on how to apply, please go to http://agile2.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ro/opportunities/scholarships/1279. Closing date is 1 August 2013.
Thanks to Tommy Wiedmann and Manfred Lenzen for sharing these opportunities.